Tuesday, February 28, 2006

old dogs and the learning of new tricks

Well, I guess you can. I started a computer course today which I thought it would bore me silly (an intro to Windows/Word) but ended up learning a whole bunch of stuff. Just goes to prove that you that learning never ends. Still, it was a bit tiring since it was all in Greek (duhhh, you're in Greece) and so your dealing with all the technical details and trying to remember the right verb conjugations at the same time.

It doesn't do any harm to put myself to put myself in the place of my students who come to the lessons after putting in a full day working/studying etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you.

Masters Thesis said...

this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.