Sunday, September 24, 2006

Preparing a presentation on blogging

Next weekend I'm doing a workshop on blogging and EFL Writing at the Tesol Macedonia-Thrace conference, which means that I have to create a presentation of some kind. I don't have Powerpoint and so I'm learning how to use Keynote on my ibook. It's the little stuff that seems to be the hardest to figure out; like how to I make the text smaller? Why doesn't the picture seem to fit the space provided. Anyhow, I have worked my way through most of these technical hitches and the presentation seems OK.


It's been a long time since I've done something like this and a mite nervous to tell you the truth. Of course, since I'm going to be using a laptop, projector and live internet access via wifi, you know that something is bound to go wrong. LOL. I'll be left standing in front of a blank screen saying,

"Well, if you could see this very interesting web site then I'm sure you'd agree it has lots to offer educators, but as there is nothing to see let's get a drink and forget about the whole thing."

3 comments:

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

I'm sure you'll do fine!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I wish I could come along and see it.

teacher dude said...

Thanks for all the support. It really means a lot to me.