Monday, May 21, 2007

Today's photo


I've taken to carrying my camera wherever I go and it is simply because sometimes walking through the city you see the most amazing sights. An example of this is this man, who I photographed today in Aristotelous Square. When I noticed his quiet dignity and sense of calm self - possession it immediately made an impression on me. Even though he must have been in his 80's you could tell be his clothes and freshly barbered hair that he still took pride in the way he looked.

I love this particular spot as it combines my two loves, cheap food and wonderful faces. Whenever I go there I sit munching on some kind of pie whilst looking at the people who wander to and fro in the market there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this one.

Anonymous said...

A book is on its way....

Cheryl said...

captivating...