Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a week

What a week. Sometimes things come so thick and fast that it's hard to keep track of it all. So in no particular order I'll let you in on what as been happening so far. Last Saturday I was part of the premier of the documentary, Enraged December and even got to see my name in the credits which, frankly is something I never, ever thought I'd see in this lifetime, nor the next few ones either.

Later in the week I covered A Ship To Gaza benefit concert, several demos and protests, a conference on blogging and journalism, got my first photographic assignment from a newspaper, designed a poster, got asked for an interview by the local newspaper, got name checked by a photography institution, got linked to by the Guardian and by the way put in full week's work as a teacher. Well, someone has to pay the bills.

I'll update this post with the appropriate links when I get time, till then have a great weekend.

2 comments:

deviousdiva said...

Wow! Well done. Your hard work is paying off, maybe not financially yet but certainly in recognition. That's great. I'm really looking forward to seeing the documentary...

johanna said...

You provide an essential link to the English-speaking world. Otherwise, we're stuck with the Greek-Government-Kathimerini-BBC-CNN "news" feeding tube. Thanks for all your efforts. I'm looking forward to the documentary.